Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have to go to a college in Georgia. Any suggestions with my GPA/SAT scores

I have to go to a college in Georgia. Any suggestions with my GPA/SAT scores?
I will end up with a 3.5 GPA at the end of my junior year and my SAT scores were 1650 out of 2400. I feel like I wouldn't be able to get into Georgia Tech or The University of Georgia, but i feel like im too smart for somewhere like Georgia Southern or Valdosta. What do you think? The only extra curricular activity I did was Marching Band.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You need to retake the SAT until you get a better score. Consider an SAT Prep Course. Some universities will allow a mixed SAT score where they take your highest scores from different testing dates. You might want to calculate your highest scores and check to see if one of the universities uses mixed SAT scores.




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment