Monday, June 14, 2010

Is Georgia State and College University good

Is Georgia State and College University good?
My dad has me worried about going for my final two years to GCSU to get a degree in Computer Science simply because for an extra amount I could get a degree from UGA or Georgia Tech, but I'm going to the same college as the girlfriend I've been with for 3 years going on 4. I'm worried that since it is a liberal arts school that my degree won't be that good... Should I be worried?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Sure a degree at UGA or GT looks great but a piece of paper can't do much for you if you aren't driven. When you have your degree, no matter where it is from, it is still up to you to search for a job and interview well. GCSU is still a good school and you should not be ashamed about finishing your degree there. You just need to make sure that that's where you want to go and you are doing it for yourself and not your girlfriend. I know distance relationships are hard but education is valuable and you should compromise with her rather than sacrifice if you don't want to be at GCSU. Good luck!





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment