Sunday, June 21, 2009

Which one is the better state for college, Baltimore or Georgia

Which one is the better state for college, Baltimore or Georgia?
I plan on doing my senior year of High School in state of georgia, i wanted to know which one you recommend for a better future and acceptance into college. Currently i have a 2.5 GPA and i do sports also take some Honor classes. I am not from Georgia, i plan on moving there but it depends on whats good for me since i have spent 3 years of my high school years in Baltimore.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Well, It seems you are from Georgia, so I would go to the State school. Costs matter. If you get a good scholarship for Maryland making it more affordable than Georgia, hey I would suggest that. That said, you need to look at each school individually and do great on the SAT, you GPA only, will not give you too many options.




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment