Thursday, May 7, 2009

Can anybody tell me if there are any colleges in Georgia with a college of pharmacy

Can anybody tell me if there are any colleges in Georgia with a college of pharmacy?
I tried searching but there's no luck. If there are any colleges in Georgia with a college of pharmacy, can you give me the name of the college and where it's located at? Thanks in advance... and i already seen University of Georgia and idk i'm fit for that one.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The University of Georgia; if you couldn't figure that out do us all a favor and skip Pharmacy School. Using google.com it took me about 3 seconds to find the answer. I'll let you figure out where it is Einstein, that should take another three seconds.
Answer 2 :
Mercer University in Atlanta has a respected pharmacy program. that's the only one i can think of.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment