Saturday, August 1, 2009

College in Georgia that I could go to

College in Georgia that I could go to?
I want a college in Georgia. I want to be a zoologist when I get older. I'm not sure what college I could go to, or what I need to go to college for to be a zoologist... Please help!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Well there are some great colleges in Georgia. The University of Georgia, Mercer, Emory, Georgia Tech to name a few. And all of these colleges probably have zoology programs for their undergraduates. Zoology is a branch that deals with animals, and getting your major in that could open up hundreds of possibilities for that. You can go to med school, get a vet degree, or even just study wildlife. All colleges, well most, have zoology majors, so don't let that stop you from picking a college. Look at the ones you can get into, most in Georgia are very competitive.




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment