Thursday, July 1, 2010

Should I go to college in Georgia or Florida

Should I go to college in Georgia or Florida?
And what are good colleges in either one. Best answer gets 10 points. :) Thank you.
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
FLORIDA
Answer 2 :
That all depends on which state will cost you less-expensive to attend college. From what I know, Florida universities are much more expensive than Georgia, You have to do some math and estimate the cost of attending, for example, how much will it cost for you to live in the dorms, books, tuition, how much will financial aid will cover it. Do some homework on which schools you want to attend and how much will you be in debt or paying in total once you get out.
Answer 3 :
In Florida: UF, FSU, UCF, USF, UNF, FGCU, FAU, - I went to UCF (: In Georgia: UGA. thats all I know





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment