Thursday, October 7, 2010

my major is political science and i live in georgia, what college should I transfer to

my major is political science and i live in georgia, what college should I transfer to?
I got accepted to UGA, the george washington university, American University and tufts. Besides money topics can anybody give me some input about what school I should transfer to.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Visit them and decide which has the best vibes. GW and Tufts are both well known programs, but the other two may have the right program for you. What's important is that you're comfortable, you're going to be living there for the next 3-4 years, and even if a program isn't quite as good, you can do a good internship, and show you can do the work.
Answer 2 :
West Georgia is known for political science and public administration.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment