Saturday, January 1, 2011

Can a non-christian Person be happy at Berry College in Georgia

Can a non-christian Person be happy at Berry College in Georgia?
I've been accepted to Berry College near Rome, GA. I applied because of its excellent Liberal Arts Reputation, but so much of what I read about it focuses on the heavy Christianity that is part of life there. Is there anyone that knows Berry that can tell me if there is tolerance for non-christians at Berry, or are they really looked down on or worse, is someone always trying to convert them?
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I don't know about that particular college, but my sister went to a very Catholic school because it had a great nursing program and she didn't have a problem.
Answer 2 :
I don't think you will get beat up if you are not a Christian . Open heart, open mind is the key. If you don't like the place, you can always transfer out.
Answer 3 :
Yes, you can. One of my friends is about to graduate from there and she has never pronounced any type of faith. I almost think there're more non-Christains there than those strongly religious and that has a lot to do with the liberal arts. Plus, you know, you're outnumbered by deer there 22 to 1! How can you beat that! LOL :-)




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment