Friday, January 14, 2011

My chance of getting into North Georgia College & State University

My chance of getting into North Georgia College & State University?
I'm about to be a senior in high school. What are my chances of getting into North Georgia College & State University? I have a 3.5 gpa, all A's and B's throughout high school. 24 on the ACT. and a 1530 on the SAT. i know my SAT score isn't that great, but will my ACT score be enough to get me in?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I think your ACT score is pretty good. North Georgia basically has the same standards as GCSU and KSU. You may want to retake your SAT's and shoot for a 1700. Your GPA is great! I do not really think you will have a problem getting in. Just apply there early like as soon as possible. I applied there in November and I got put on a waiting list because the dorms were full by that time--they fill up reallllly fast so the earlier you apply the better! Best of luck getting in. Its a beautiful college and a great school! :)





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment