Friday, April 1, 2011

how is georgia college and university

how is georgia college and university?
honest answers im interested in going there, but i wanna know are they a good school, what do u like, don't like!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I wouldn't recommend it. The parties always end in fights because nobody can afford their own beer and drugs..
Answer 2 :
I went there my Freshman year and wanted to transfer halfway through my first semester, but I stayed the entire year to give it a chance. The dorms were nice. The campus was pretty. There are parties like crazy. The campus safety sucks. A lot of girls were approached by weird guys, and one girl called public safety and had to wait like 20-30 minutes when it's only a 5 minute walk from main campus. They also failed to tell us about one of their students that died after being stabbed on campus. Then, my freshman advisor told us that a guy he knows that works with the GBI told him they had busted a garage full of the date rape drug. I will not go back to Milledgeville ever again if I can help it.




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment