Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've been looking at the North Georgia College and

I've been looking at the North Georgia College and?
it says that I can be in the national guard and do ROTC and have the option of either commissioning as an LT in either the regular army or national guard. However people on here keep telling me that if I'm in the National Guard and do ROTC I can only commission in the National Guard. So which is it? Is this option unique only to the North Georgia College? If I didn't enlist in the army national guard how can I be in it while doing ROTC?
Military - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
IF you enlist in the NG then yes, you can only commission in the NG. NG has more opportunities for officers. I believe you choose which branch you want to enlist in. Talk to either an Army or National Guard recruiter to get started on your ROTC paperwork.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment