Thursday, July 7, 2011

creative 19 year old student stuck at a community college in north-west georgia how can i get outta here

creative 19 year old student stuck at a community college in north-west georgia how can i get outta here?
i live in n/w georgia and i do not belong here, at all! i want to move west, way west. I am 19, very creative and strong willed, give me a problem and i will solve it. I just don't know where to get started with this one. i just need to start my life somewhere other than here. help me. what do i do.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The best advice I can give is to graduate from the community college and then drive away. Atleast if you get a degree, you should be able to find a job elsewhere.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment