Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Organic or health stores around Georgia College neighborhood

Organic or health stores around Georgia College neighborhood?
Hello everyone! I am transferring to Georgia College this fall and I was wondering if there are farmers markets or health stores in Milledgeville that I can depend on if I don't want to be on the meal plan. I am vegan and I would prefer to prepare my own food but a bit skeptical because I have never been to the school before to scope the area (I'll be there for orientation in July). If anybody is from the area or has been there before, your opinion will be much appreciated. Please, let me know.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Information is below.




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment