Monday, November 21, 2011

Should I move to Georgia or go away to college

Should I move to Georgia or go away to college?
Georgia has some family I can stay with so I can get on my feet. I am bored crazy of my current city. All my money goes to bills. None left for fun. I want new experiences.
Other - Environment - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
If you think you will have fun, and get along with youre family then I said do it... I want to get away from my hometown (Sacramento) I've been here my 19 years... and I want to go to Northridge in LA for college to get away from here! Anyway, it should be fun if you decide it
Answer 2 :
go to collage
Answer 3 :
Go away to college. If you're restless in your hometown it'll be good to branch out. If you don't like it you can just come back in 4 years.
Answer 4 :
why not do both Georgia has colleges to check it out on line your family may just live close enough to one offering what your looking for
Answer 5 :
Definitely go to college. Get at least a bachelor's degree.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment