Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Which college is the best Georgia State or Georgia Tech

Which college is the best Georgia State or Georgia Tech?
Hey guys I just really wanted to know because I am having a very hard time deciding. So if you can help me I would gladly appreciate it. I want a degree in business.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
colleges shouldn't be chosen by which one is best, it's which one offers you the opportunity to pursue the degree and career path you've chosen.
Answer 2 :
Georgia Tech is a world class university. Their Management school is superb. UGA is a first tier national university. GSU is a 2d tier national university. Apply to all three - good luck to you -




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment