Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is the University of Georgia a good college

Is the University of Georgia a good college?
I'm not from georgia but my sister goes there. What GPA and stuff do u need to get in there, is it hard to get in?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I can tell you, its a good college. Probably a 3.2 or better to get in.
Answer 2 :
It is one of the better universities in Georgia but if you are from out of state I would suggest looking at your own state schools. If your sister goes there then I would suggest asking her some of these questions as she's already done it. I had several friends apply there who generally had a GPA of 3.4 or higher in high school. I would suggest checking out the link below to learn more about the school. The second link lists what they look for in an applicant. Good luck with your applications





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment